Tuesday, November 16, 2010

French and Belgium Guests at JIU



Hello Japan!
My name is Alex, I was born in Belgium, I live in France for almost 20 years and I'm traveling with my French friend Kevin. After our first week in Japan mainly in Tokyo, today is our first day in a Japanese university. Today was our chance to meet Japanese, Chinese and internationals students and also speak to them about our travel around the world.
It began last September and after 1 month in Nepal and 1 month in India, we are today in JIU!
Next place will be China and thanks to the JIU Chinese students we already have idea about the good places to visit there.

We can now leave Japan because we tried today the very special Japanese meat!

Thank you very much Maria and all JIU students we met!


No comments:

Post a Comment