Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Picnic on Sunday

Thirty four students gathered for a picnic at Showanomori Park in my neighborhood on Sunday. I thought that was going to be a nice way to end the "Golden Week." This was an event organized by seniors to welcome the juniors to our seminar. The start went pretty well, but then the wind got stronger and stronger and I ended up having an allergy attack to the trillions of pollen in the air and sneezed probably 500  times!
Preparations at my place started at 7:30.

Lunch is ready!

Notice the girls' hair--the wind starting to bother us.

The group in charge of cooking and Niki from Hungary.

Argel--and everyone else--trying frisbee despite the wind.

One of my favorite photos of the day. "Koinobori" to
celebrate children's day.

Tired?!?

To refresh: Tokyo Sky Tower.

Hanako and Miku at my place cleaning up. "Otsukaresama!"

No comments:

Post a Comment