Saturday, May 18, 2013

...And the celebrations continued....

I feel very fortunate that my former students made the time to come see me, write or call on the 15, 16 and 17. I'm also very fortunate to be in okay health and to be greeted by so many different people here in Japan and around the world. Thank you, everyone! 

Dinner at Yutaka two consecutive days....

Even Minnie joined us!

Kashiwa-kun: thanks for the special pasta!

My orchids started blooming at home!

Hitomi and Yuka visited on Friday. Thanks for the gifts!

Isn't that cute? I don't think I can eat it!

Thanks, Miyuki, for the tea and for the great soap.

Look at this beautiful card made by Dale & his wife.

Flowers from the English teachers. What a treat!

Flowers from Narimatsu-sensei's garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment