Saturday, February 4, 2012

Soccer Field at JIU

A ceremony was held on Thursday to mark the initial stage of the construction of a soccer field and an "international lounge" (I'm sorry I'm not sure what the official name for the building is yet) at JIU. The photo above is of the construction site which is located across from the main gate of the Togane campus. Josai University Educational Corporation is also starting construction of Building 3 of our Kioicho campus. I haven't been to the site yet, but I've heard it's very close to the present headquarters. As most of you know, the building for the new Nursing School will be completed in March. People in the H-building are relieved as we had to deal with the noise this semester. I was personally impressed though to see the floors go up so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment